Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
(2) Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or text paragraphs from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
(a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on the website;
(c) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
(d) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
- There are two main purposes of website terms and conditions: first, they set out the contractual framework for the use of the website; second, they fulfil some of the legal obligations placed upon some kinds of businesses and websites. Our terms and conditions template is intended for use by websites hosted in and focused on England and Wales; it can, however, be adapted for use in other jurisdictions – although this should only be done by someone with the requisite familiarity with the relevant law of the other jurisdiction. The template is designed for some of the most common kinds of websites: information sites, online brochures/adverts for products and services, personal websites, and similar kinds of sites. It contains optional provisions for websites with restricted access or interactive features such as bulletin boards. It is not however sufficient for use on websites which collect personal information, or for ecommerce sites (i.e. those involving the sale or purchase of goods or services). Websites with unusual or non-standard features should always use bespoke terms and conditions. The website terms and conditions template will need to be edited before it is ready for use. Square brackets in the document indicate the sections which need or are likely to need to be edited. However you should carefully review the whole document to ensure that it meets with your requirements. If you have any doubts, you should seek professional advice.
- The completed website terms and conditions should be easily accessible on your website, preferably from every page. Ideally, from a legal perspective, users should be asked to expressly agree to these terms (e.g. by clicking an “I agree” button). This is rarely done in relation to general website terms and conditions. If however users have to register to enter a restricted access area of the website or to use functionality in the website, you should ensure that they click “I accept” on a click-wrap version of the terms and conditions. Similarly, if your website contains a bulletin board, chat room or comments feature then we recommend that you use a click-wrap version which must be specifically agreed to by users.
(4) Limitations of liability
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing exclusion, we will not be liable for any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings arising under terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether direct or indirect, and whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise.
However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(5) Restricted access
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user ID or password.
We may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion.
(6) Bulletin board / chat room / comments
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under English and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person's intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person's privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime[; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website.
We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or cancelling your account, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
In respect of all material that you post on our website, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(8) Entire agreement
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
(9) Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
(10) Registrations and authorisations
We are registered with HCA International Limited. You can find the online version of the register at http://www.hcainternational.com. Our registration number is 3020522.
HCA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED trading as London Bridge Hospital a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 3020522 having its registered address at 242 Marylebone Road, London NW1 6JL
We subscribe to the following code of conduct: HCA International Code of Conduct This code can be consulted electronically at our HCA International website.
(11) Our contact details
The full name of our company is London Bridge Hospital. We are registered in England & Wales under registration number 3020522. Our registered address is 242 Marylebone Road, London NW1 6JL
You can contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org