World-class private hospitals in London
One in three of our patients travel to our private hospitals in London from outside of the capital because they know it is worth travelling to receive outstanding treatment.
HCA Inc. is an American company, also known as Hospital Corporation of America, and is the world's largest private hospital group. HCA’s private hospitals in London are the company’s overseas division, allowing private healthcare patients in the UK to benefit from the group’s world-renowned experience and expertise.
HCA in the UK
HCA Hospitals are the leading private healthcare provider in London, comprising a network of the Capital's most respected and long-established private hospitals. These are:
Each of the private hospitals in London is a Centre of Excellence, where you will receive the highest standard of care delivered by dedicated medical teams. We can fulfil the entire range of your medical needs including GP appointments, physiotherapy, outpatient treatments, diagnostics, major surgery and rehabilitation, pregnancy/childbirth, paediatric care and health screening.
HCA is the only private company in the UK to specialise in complex and acute medical conditions. We practice all areas of medicine from the routine through to the most challenging. Our specialities include cardiac surgery, neurology, stroke and brain injury rehabilitation, orthopaedics and paediatrics. We also offer breakthrough treatments, including for cancer.
With national awards for achieving the gold standard for quality in healthcare*, and outcome data that outperforms some of London's most recognised acute hospitals, we're proud to publish how we have performed in key areas as part of our ongoing commitment to lead the way in quality standards in healthcare.
- Our award-winning hospitals are internationally renowned for their exceptional standards of care and expertise.
- We strive to go the extra mile for our patients, and to offer care that is tailored to each and every individual. Nothing is too much trouble for our staff when it comes to the wellbeing of our patients.
- We are pioneers when it comes to using leading edge technology, and we offer access to clinical trials for the latest therapies when appropriate.
- Our hospitals and outpatient facilities are state of the art, and offer advanced treatments and techniques that smaller private hospitals can’t.
All of our hospitals are equipped with the highest level of critical care facilities, so we can give you the urgent care you might need, immediately. Some private hospitals do not have this, resulting in transfers and delays at a critical time. With us, it is very rare indeed for a patient to be transferred anywhere else, so you are in the safest possible place from the very start. We also have doctors available on site every day of the year, 24/7.
HCA Mission statement
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we will strive to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare in the communities we serve. In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following statements are essential and timeless:
- We recognise and affirm the unique and intrinsic value of each individual.
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and in our personal behaviour.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat each other with loyalty, respect, and dignity.
For more information on HCA Healthcare click here