At London Bridge Hospital, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we will strive to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare in the communities we serve. In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following statements to be an essential part of our ethos:
- We recognise and affirm the unique and intrinsic value of each individual.
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and in our personal behaviour.
We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat each other with loyalty, respect and dignity.
We are also committed to continuous improvement and development of our services and standards of care, to ensure that we continue to provide the highest level of medical excellence in every area of the hospital. Everything that we do, from our patient feedback questionnaires and investment in our state-of-the-art facilities, through to our external auditing processes and accreditations, is to ensure that we stay at the forefront of world-class private healthcare.
Dignity in Care Pledge
You are individual and you are our priority
We pledge to:
- Greet you and your family in a welcoming and sincere manner
- Treat you as a person, not just a patient, with dignity and respect at all times
- Communicate information in a way you can understand so you can make decisions about your care
- Respect your personal space and preserve your modesty and privacy at all times
- Ask about your pain often and keep you as comfortable as possible
- Ensure you receive sufficient nutrition and hydration based on your dietary requirements