Dr Rohit Lal
Dr Rohit Lal qualified at Guy's and St Thomas' United Medical and Dental Schools, London in 1994. He trained in medical oncology at the Royal Marsden Hospital. In 2006 he was awarded a PhD in molecular oncology from the London Research Institute and Cancer Research UK. He has also had international training at the National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, USA.
Dr Lal is the Chair of the Clinical Governance Committee for Oncology at Guys Hospital and is the Training Programme Director for Medical Oncology.
He has published a number of papers and presented at national and international meetings.
- American Society of Clinical Oncologists
- Association of Cancer Physicians
- British Thoracic Oncology Group
- International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer
- International Thymic Malignancies Interest Group
- European Society of Medical Oncology
- South Asian Health Foundation
- European Thoracic Oncology Platform
Thoracic cancers including lung cancers, mesothelioma, thymic tumours, as well as thoracic oncology (biological therapy and chemotherapy)
Chemotherapy Day Unit
London Bridge Hospital
29 Tooley Street
London SE1 2PR,
Consulting Sessions: Wednesday AM
Secretary: Samantha Kane
Telephone: 020 8265 8709
Fax: 020 8588 3761