London Bridge Hospital has built a reputation as a cardiac centre of excellence in the UK. Its reputation has been established by attracting world-renowned consultants in cardiac medicine from top teaching hospitals, investment in state-of-the-art equipment and an exceptional in-house support team. We have proven and enthusiastic clinical teams who encourage holistic thinking about treatments. This leads to broader consideration of patient conditions, accurate recommendations for integrated treatment and more effective outcomes.
We provide a wide range of diagnostic services and treatments from the most renowned cardiac surgeons. Our cardiac services are recognised nationally and internationally for clinical expertise, rapid assessment and customised care.
We offer the very best facilities with extensive clinical back-up at one of the UK’s largest private hospitals.
Cardiac surgery is usually performed to treat complications of ischemic heart disease. These include:
- Coronary artery bypass surgery (CABG)
- Valve replacement and repair
- Minimal invasive heart surgery
- Coronary angioplasty & stent insertion
Our multidisciplinary approach
Our cardiac services incorporate various specialist units, catheter labs and theatres. Operating on an integrated basis, both within cardiac medicine and hospital-wide, our multidisciplinary team delivers a bespoke plan of care for each patient.
Angiography/catheter lab services
Conditions such as aneurysm, arteriovenous malformation and arterial stenosis, as well as tumours and clots, can all be diagnosed with angiograms performed by our highly skilled team. They can also provide related procedures as treatment for patients under the care of cardiac consultants.
Our cardiac services include:
- AF management including radiofrequency ablation with the Hansen Robot™ and cryoablation
- Coronary angiography
- Coronary angioplasty
- Electrophysiological studies and ablation
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators (ICD) including biventricular devices
- Implantable loop recorder
- Insertion of left atrial appendage closure device
- Pericardial aspiration
- Permanent pacing including biventricular devices
- Related radiological procedures
- Structural disease reconstruction (TAVI, PFO, ASD closure)
- Vascular stenting (AAA)
Opening Hours: 9am - 6pm
Telephone:020 7234 2265