For those of you who know us well, you
will be aware of how the GP Liaison
service can help you. However, for those
of you who may be unfamiliar with how
we work, our GP Liaison Team offers the
following support to our referring General
GP Liaison Assistant Team
• A dedicated phone line, 020 7234 2009, open 8.30am –
6.00pm, Monday to Friday for you, your secretaries and
• A fast, efficient appointments service.We can deal with
both named and unnamed referrals (i.e. Dear Consultant
• A helpful, friendly team ready to deal with any questions that
you or your patients may have about the hospital.
• A promise to help you and your patients as much as we can,
even if this means making an appointment with a competitor.
GP Liaison Officer Team
A GP Liaison Officer dedicated to your area offers the following:
• Organising educational events on areas of interest to Primary
Care.These can be both large scale and bespoke smaller scale.
• Keeping you in touch with the hospital and any new
• A personal contact point at the hospital for any issues
that may arise.
We are constantly striving to improve our service offering.
We would be delighted to hear from you with any ideas as
to how we could do this. Please feel free to contact your
GP Liaison Officer.
The Referral Process
through GP Liaison
Please note: To save you time, we only need minimum
details when you contact us: the patient’s name, date of birth,
contact telephone number, the specialty to which you are
referring them and brief details of their condition.
Call the GP Liaison Team on:
020 7234 2009
or email:[email protected]
GPL liaise with
secretary prior to
If you wish, we
can inform you
GP Liaison Team
GP Liaison Team